About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Saturday, August 7, 2010

covers



horrible day=Cocorosie! work was shit today, so i get in my car and it's like my ipod knew i needed a pick me up so bad. Cocorosie's turn me on always gives me the chills, It's sucha great song to just sing out loud & chill to
&&& these are my most favorite covers :) enjoy
cover of Kevin Littles turn me on by Cocorosie



cover of Britney Spears toxic by Versaemerge

cover of T.I.'s whatever you like by Anya Marina

cover of how deep is your love by the bee gees by the bird & the bee

Cover of kings of leon's use somebody by Pixie Lott

 Cover of wayne wonders no letting go by taken by trees; sorry this is the only video i found

Cover of superstar by the carpenters by Sonic Youth

Cover of kanye's heartless by The Fray

Cover of radiohead's no suprises by Regina Spektor

last but not least is Erlend Oye covering The Smiths- there is a light that never goes out


IF YOU KNOW OF ANY DOPE COVERS FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ME THE LINK TO EM :)

No comments: