About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh, I can't help quoting you, because everything that you said rings true.


Oh Morrissey, I love you so much, you're lyrics are genius 
and you're just the right amount of strange and incredible.
I can alway count on a Moz song for any and every type of mood I'm in. Listen to Morrissey, it's good for your health.
PS-In case you didn't know where my blogspot name came from,
'Hang the DJ' is from The Smiths song 'Panic' lyrics here-

"Burn down the disco
Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE
Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music they constantly play
On the Leeds side-streets that you slip down
Provincial towns you jog 'round
Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ..."

It's ONE of my favorite Moz songs i have a lot, but thats the story behind my blog's name enjoy. xxxo



























No comments: