About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mila Kunis, Black Swan

 Saw Black Swan, seriously I loved it Darren Aronofsky you are a genius! I mean I'm not suprised though I loved Requiem for a Dream, Black Swan has the same weirdness about it, suspense and all I loved it, Mila Kunis & Natalie Portman were amazing in it, Go see it, if you haven't yet! 
Mila Kunis, can you say drop dead gorgeous? yeah I can totally see why guys find her sexy, she's a hot bitch! NO HOMO hahaha She was amazing in Black Swan & I think she is soooo stunning, you go girl! Knew she could do better than that 70's show! Who knew russians could look so gorg? I'm infatuated with her right now, why does her hair & make-up ALWAYS look amazing, so jealous!












No comments: