About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Thursday, November 18, 2010

i was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, heaven knows i'm miserable now



just wanna say my sunday was CRAZYYYYYYYY! dont remember a good 3 to 4 hours of what happened and i've had people come up and tell me stuff for the past 2 days, and i'm just like what? that happened? really ? no way? i don't remember shit :(
ughhh NEVER EVER drinking on an empty stomach ever again, i regret drinking that night
1- cos i hadnt drank in over a month so it it me harder
2-i didnt eat like a dumbass
& 3-i hadn't drank beer in months and instead of sticking to my liquor i went with beer instead

i think i fucked up mostly cos i didnt eat but still i never want to black out like that ever again throwing up is disgusting & blacking out is even worse SO not lady like at all really disappointed in myself, i hold myself to higher standard than that and i feel like shit about being that drunk, everyones been cool saying so everyone else was drunk too but i cant help but feel like i myself should have known better, i laugh at stupid ass drunk girls that cant hang this time i was that stupid ass drunk girl who couldnt hang :( KARMA'S A BITCH and i guess we all learn from our mistakes right,
well lesson learned NEVER drink on an empty stomach!
sooooooo embarrassed about everything,shame shame shame!
i'm young we all make mistakes but i plan on learning from this one & never ever making this mistake ever again. first and last hangover indeed kiddos, ps also i think my celibacy has made me become the "instigator/too happy/really friendly drunk i used to be the chill funny happy drunk wtffff :( not having sex is ruining me i swear it is!2010 was the year of no penis for me lol
on a lighter note listen to moz<3 its good for you!

OH & I ALMOST FORGOT FOREIGN EXCHANGE IS AMAZING! I STOCKED UP SINCE THEY ARE HAVING THIS HUGE ASS 50% EVERYTING SALE
YES EVERYTING ONLINE 50% OFF I STOCKED UP WIT THESE STEALS! CHECK EM OUT TOO CUTE



i actually went in to there store today & came up on this beauty i love it!!!
ps-yes i try things on in the dressing room then text people a picture & get their feedback on it hahaha my text "you think the pockets on this dress make me look prego" HAHAHAHA

cant wait to wear this stuff out i love fe<3

No comments: