About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Saturday, November 27, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY went swell


 bought this black romper from H&M i'm still thinking about ?!?!? dont get me wrong its super cute i just don't know if i'd wear it that much tho we'll see i guess cos it IS cute!
  bought this Dotted top from Express, Express had a 40% off everthing till 10 a.m. deal SCORE!!!!
LAST but not least i went to  Cotton On if you haven't been to one you're missing out, i bought 3 cardigans that came out to be 15 bones they had a 30% off everything sale which is dam good since cotton on isn't even expensive at all, and my russian doll mug<3 i love bubushkas i saw this much & grabbed it LOVE IT!

 ANYWAYS other than black friday i've been listening to lykke li a lot more than usual i wanna see her live so badly again she's awesome this songs so cute is lykke li covering KOL's knocked up

"I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be his lover
Always mad and usually drunk, but I love him like no other"


ALSO i had a great thanksgiving even if half my family was outta town, super thankful for so much in my life, too many things & people to name but i do appreciate so much & i'm lucky to have ebverything i have in my life<3 cos life is great :)

No comments: