About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

october 26th 2010

10/26/10
aka thee happiest day of this year, i don't need to explain why
my close friends understand & thats ALL that fucking matters to me.


MY FRIENDS>YOU ANY FUCKING DAY!


my friends i can bitch to, cry to (i don't cry but you got me right?) , nagg to, complain to, laugh with THEM etc. 
they know why & that's all that matters ! 


cheers to all the true friends in our lives, the ones who matter the most to you, who without them in your life, you'd be saddened
FUCKING CHEERS TO ALL YOU AMAZING PEOPLE, ALL YOU TRUE FRIENDS!


i'm just soooo happy right now highlight or my week, month, year YES! IT'S THAT AMAZING!!!
i'm gonna be in the best mood forevers well till i'm not pretty much,
tonight i'm going out with my favorite girls for my boy chris's birthday! fuck yes tonight we celebrate we drank dance & enjoy life COS LIFE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
IT'S LIKE BETTER THAN SEX, which for someone who has been celibate as long as i have is pretty fucking amazing, THIS IS BETTER THAN PENISSSSSSSSSSS!!! :D i love life<3 october 26th you couldn't have come any sooner, SERIOUSLY love today, fuck the past, IT'S IN THE PAST. LOVE LIFE, FUCK THE BULLSHIT, LIFES TOO SHORT FOR GRUDGES DRAMA & HEARTACHE, yes HEARTACHE, lets live people cos life is amazing & you only live once i hope this brightens peoples day cos if you all can feel a sprinkle of what i'm feeling you'll smile & agree life is WONDERFUL!


PS-I'M NOT HIGH EITHER DRUG FREE SINCE 08 
HUGS NEVER DRUGS<333

No comments: