About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Friday, January 21, 2011

Redondo Beach and Green tea ice cream











Some pictures from Redondo overdosed on sea food that day no lie, it was bomb though & of course I saw the had green tea SOFT SERVE ice cream and couldn't resist FATTY and a half lol fuck it, I've been working out everyday since the new year & I LOVE my results :) a little indulgence is ok right? YES!
&&& 
I'M GOING TO COACHELLA !!!
OFFICIALLY booked our Coachella home for like the 3rd time NO MORE FINALLY! I’m SO excited! Can’t wait for this amazing weekend of drinking ALL day long, horrible dieting, no sleep, insane heat, less than 5 hours of sleep a night, and meeting tons of randon music lovers, all for what FOR THE BEST MUSICAL EXPERIENCE OF OUR LIVES!!! CAN’T WAIT LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN! 84 DAYS TO GO!
This video gave me chills
so stokkedddd! :)

No comments: