About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Friday, December 16, 2011

Dear Santy clause






 IPAD!!! with a blue  tooth keyboard I can't help it they look SO fun & they have the cutest covers!


Owl slippers I need these up in my life
This smells like heaven in a bottle and I wants it!

Vera Wang "Sandra" sunglasses
'I'm a fucking lady' flask some spineless piece of shit lost this in vegas :( I miss it terribly!

Canon rebel t3i TOO SICKKKK ! 
Anchorman and or Clueless MY 2 ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MOVIES! I CAN & WILL out quote you try me I dare you!!!!
Crystal skull vodka, I've been dying to try this for WAY too long!

Mustache shot glasses TOO SICK!
American Apparel blue hoody soooo comfy in a small :)
Far right, white english bulldog puppy, I wanna fat boy to call my own, play with keep me company & feed beggin bites! perfect lil cuddle buddy to watch netflix with me yes I think so!


No comments: