About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Monday, July 11, 2011

HI THEREEEE

feeling much betta last weekend turned out amazing&lt<3
I'm in love with being in love :)
It's summer beside the horrible weather my main forcus is to not get tanned try & get more hours at work 
and save the fuckkkkk up I wanna move out already asap
I needa finish school and make more money
I wanna pay off my car asap but I can't move out
and have money for rent & my car payment so therefore 
mission get more hours at work or get another 
better paying & more hours giving job STAT!
I wanna do this already I promise myself that
by my next birthday I will have started on my leg sleeve
the only reason I haven't is cos of this lil thing called
I still live at home and my parents AIN'T having that
therefore my goal is move out, stay in & finish school 
& get tatted asap! If this can really happen for me 
I'd be sooooo happy who knows when I will be able to move out but right now getting more hours or a better job will at least help me out alot so that's my goal right now better job or more hours
then hopefully move out & get my leg sleeve started I know for sure even if I cant move out before my next birthday I want to get my tattoos started so this better happen ok anyways 
I miss my boyfriend & I miss practicing making babies with him HMMPH :/

ps- can't get enough of how cute this song is
Brindo a este amor, un amor tán raro
Brindo a este amor, un amor tán claro
Brindo a este amor, un amor derepente
Brindo a este amor, un amor tán diferente


No comments: