About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Monday, September 6, 2010

words of wisdom from Alexi Wasser

1. a well dressed man is a sexually satisfied man!
2. don’t just strive to fuck Seth rogen, strive to BE Seth rogan!
3. spas are like high school locker rooms for grown ups.
4. it is not OK to wear those sketcher workout shoes. ever. Not OK at all.
5. don’t cut your own hair! Unless you’re REALLY good at it! In that case, go right ahead! And while you’re at it, cut mine too will you?!
6. just because someone’s a huge flirt, doesn’t mean they’re incapable of love and monogamy! Exhibit a (you can’t see me, but I’m pointing to myself).
7. if you’re talking to a guy on the phone and he says, ‘hold on, let me take off my beanie’ hang up. for real.
8. being into sports is the new not being into sports is the new black.
9. there’s a difference between lying and discretion. you don’t have to tell EVERYONE every thing you’ve ever done or thought! who do you think you are, me? keep a little something for yourself.
10. You never really learn much from hearing yourself talk.

-i love her blog wayyy to much<3 i agree with #1 the mostest #4 #6 and #9 yes!

No comments: