About Me

My photo
los angeles, california, United States

Friday, July 3, 2009

i've got ur number


I’ve always felt so scared of all this needingEveryone that I’ve met has been somewhat mistreatedThat’s how it feels when you know that something’s wrong.Then you came along like a swan off of the lakeYou flew across my eyes and out into space,And I ran and I crawled and I chased to get out fast.That’s what I did… (Whoa!)If there’s just one thing you got to remember;Is to write down your name and your phone numberThat way I’ll have it and we’ll make something out of this mess, oh!And if all else fails then the ship won’t set sail.God forbid but I guess the both of us will bailBut as far as I can tell I think things will be swell.Have you seen me cry tears like diamondsDown and down they fly, faster and faster like the speed of our loveBatting a thousand, but a homerun crack at love This is where I tell you that, I know love's what I need to work atSo now the two of us rely on each otherWith our premonitions out in the gutterWho would have thought that I’d make it this farI’ll make it seem like I’m stronger but I’m quite the actorAnd now I’m so caught up and I can’t escape this patternBut when I started losing hope, there you were, there you bloomedHave you seen me cry tears like diamondsDown and down they fly, faster and faster like the speed of our loveBatting a thousand, but a homerun crack at loveThis is where I tell you that, I know love's what I need to work at(Whoa!)Have you seen me cry tears like diamonds Down and down they fly, faster and faster like the speed of our loveBatting a thousand, but a homerun crack at loveThis is where I tell you that, I know love's what I need to work at, ohWhat I need to work at, oh
i listen to this song waaaay too much but i love it ps-the singer michaels a BABE<333

No comments: